Please help me!!!! ( for James, W,)

Hi Tommy,

You said it yourself, “around the treated area”. So that means what you are experiencing is absolutely normal. Your hairs will not come back thicker (if they come back at all).

Now, if you told me you had pits or other types of scarring, I would then think you should be stressed. However, that does not appear to be the case.

Relax and be thankful that you’ll be hair free soon!

Cheers,

HI!

Thanks for your reply!

I think i just made a mistake, i should say that most hair fall out are in my treated area!

i can make a simple graphe for example, XXX means hair were treated, and yyy means hair has fall out !

_ _ y _ _ _ _ _ _ y_ _ _ _ _ y

XX _  _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ X 

_ _ _ _ XX _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
y _ _ XX _ _ _ _ X _ _ XX _ _ _ _ _ _

Xx_ _ _ _ y _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ X
_ _ __ _ y
yY _ _ _ _ _ y
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Y
_ _ - XX
_ _ _

Hope this graph helps!

It could just be that you are naturally shedding hair.

How many treatments have you had? For how many hours were you treated each time?

It seems to me that if you could notice which hairs are falling out, which were treated etc., then you don’t have a whole lot of hair on your face - am I correct? If that is the case, you can shave in between treatments if you are still seeking electrolysis. Also, if that is the case, you wouldn’t need a whole lot of electrolysis if you have sparse hair across your cheeks.

Just RELAX. Electrolysis will take time. I noticed an earlier post and you said Toni gave you the referral. If that is the case then you are in good hands, Toni is a good gal who knows her stuff.

Hi!

I Had 3 treatments, first one was about 1 hour and half, the second one was also about 1 hour and half, the last one was about 40 mintus! I can definitely sure that he use a inferior machine and probe, casue electroysist in China was bad. Acutally you know what, he designed the machine and the probe, that’s the worst part… I hate myself that i should search it a lot more before i go there and have atreatment. And thanks the Hiarfact again, if i did not find this site,i will definitely have lot of poor treatment. Here is picture of his machine: web page
http://www.tuomao123.com/xiaoyiqi.htm

I just find a good electoysist studio here in England, and it was recommand by Toni(a member here),. I just made a appoitment for consulation and 30 minutes treatment with her.

Relax you are doing fine. Keep pictures of your progress, and let us know how well you did one year from the start of your work.