Please Help....Light skin, dark hair

With summer approaching I am in desparated need of help!!! I have light skin with dark body hair. I have tried everything to remove the hair from my chest, abs, and shoulders with no success. When I shave I feel smooth but I can still clearly see the hair underneath the skin. It then takes 4 to 5 days for all the hair to make its way back to the surface. When I wax I only stay smooth for a short period of time (maybe a week) and then it takes almost a week for the hair to get back to the surface. On my chest and abs the hair grows underneath the skin before finally breaking free. I use tend skin, a loafa, and clean and clear body wash. I plan on gettin laser hair removal in the fall, but i need a solution for this summer…someone please help me!!!

Hi unc 782

Lasor is an option and so is electrolisis. Both will take time however. Try shaving and use a good high thickness factor bathing cream.

BTW: Could some American person put in a complaint to Microsoft as to this shitty spell corrector. It’s barely functional and just holds up use!

Kind Regards
Stuart

Hi unc 782

Lasor is an option and so is electrolisis. Both will take time however. Try shaving and use a good high thickness factor bathing cream.

BTW: Could some American person put in a complaint to Microsoft as to this shitty spell corrector. It’s barely functional and just holds up use!

Kind Regards
Stuart

Good luck getting Microsoft to listen LOL! Must be nice to work for Microsoft, nothing really has to work like it’s supposed to.

As far as shaving, try the Gillette Fusion Power. Best razor around and no irritation!

RJC2001