Pictures, Results

I updated my Geocities page at:

http://www.geocities.com/vulpresults

Hope it’s helpful!

Vulpes

[ May 01, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: vulpes ]

Thanks for sharing of your photos. The results are pretty impressive.

Nice one Vulpes. :wink: I’m glad you have had such great looking results!

An inspiration to others DEFINITELY!

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Fleabag.

Wow what great results. I’m getting my bikini area done and just got my first treatment 1.5 weeks ago. Keep us posted it’s great to see pictures to give us a better idea.

Thanks

Great results and great information on the webpage.

RJC2001

Great results and great information on the webpage.

RJC2001

nice1 :fearful:

currious is to what nationality u are. thx

[ May 04, 2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: tiny ]

Vulpes… what about those burn warning pictures? :confused:
Are they your own legs? And do you have any regrets about the experience at all?

thx for share’n the pics

-wr

I see you had treatments every 3 months, while most info I read talks about 2 months or so… were the 3 months by recommendation? could it be that your results are due to the “rare” waiting period between each session, or maybe 3 months is the standard and I’m just misinformed?

Vulpes: Did you ever try the laser treatment in the underarm area or the pubic area? If so was it as effective as with your arms and legs?

Thanks Vulps, your the only one i’ve heard of seen long term results from - gives me hope -

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by yoho_30:
<strong>I see you had treatments every 3 months, while most info I read talks about 2 months or so… were the 3 months by recommendation? could it be that your results are due to the “rare” waiting period between each session, or maybe 3 months is the standard and I’m just misinformed?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Just FYI with my experience. My doc says that he recommends people come in approx every 4 months. He said he will treat people if they come in earlier than that, but said that he typically sees better results with people who wait a tad bit longer. I waited four months for my second treatment (just got it yesterday) we’ll see how well I respond. I was hairless for about 3 weeks and saw maybe a 98% regrowth (hard to say exactly… but I know it was damn close to 100% regrowth, he told me to expect this). I’m hoping to see at least a noticeable difference this time to give me some more motivation. I’m really sick of having to shave my neck/back every 3 days.

> What nationality are you?

I’m caucasian, all of my relatives are from northern europe.

> Was 3 months the recommendation by my laser technician?

At first they recommended I come back every 3 months. However, they also said I could come back whenever some hair has grown back. I’ve been varying between 2 and 3 months (never longer).

> What about pubic or underarm treatments?

I haven’t tried that, and don’t really plan to at this point.

> … “I was hairless for about 3 weeks and say maybe 98% regrowth”

My experience has taught me the first few treatments aren’t as encouraging as the last. As we know, hair grows in cycles. Some hairs are dormant, and some are actively growing. Your first few treatments should (hopefully) catch each cycle in turn. Then, once you’ve been through all the cycles, subsequent treatments are just getting what the first ones missed. Somewhere there was a study about how many cycles each part of the body has, and roughly how far spaced they are, but I can’t find it. That’s my hypothesis. :smile:

> (in reference to the burns) “Were those your own legs?”

Yes, the burn pictures were taken of the back of my knees. The reason I was burned on my first leg treatment was a combination of things. First, no cold packs were used before, during, or after the treatment. Second, I sat on the burns for a 3 hour ride home. Third, I exfoliated the area after returning home, agitating them. Lastly, and probably as a precaution, my laser technicians sent the unit in for repairs in cause anything was faulty. It’s been 9 months, and the burns are no longer visible.

[ May 12, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: vulpes ]