Photolysis HR?

I’m looking into getting laser removal done on myself and i’ve looked at lots of websites of local doctors and clinics in my area. I want to make sure I choose the right one before I go and spend my money. I found this website

http://www.lasermedicine.org

which offers, exclusively, the photolysis hr laser. I was wondering if anyone has heard of it and/or if it may sound worse than other types of lasers. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

I discuss Dr. Tobinick and Photolysis HR here:

Hairfacts: Photolysis HR

It’s probably OK, but it’s very overhyped.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Andrea:
<strong>I discuss Dr. Tobinick and Photolysis HR here:

Hairfacts: Photolysis HR

It’s probably OK, but it’s very overhyped.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I just searched through your site and found that. =]

Thank you.

I am also looking for a good, competent, reliable laser clinic in the LA area.

Surely someone must have a recommendation? (other than to move to Buffalo and entrust my problems to the caring hands of James W. Walker VII, CPE)

Also,what is the general consensus on how large an area can be treated by laser at a time? Any reason I shouldn’t spend a day at a clinic and get first zap of underarms, legs, bikini in one go? I’m sort of the impatient type…

Thanks

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by he eats brains:
<strong>I’m looking into getting laser removal done on myself and i’ve looked at lots of websites of local doctors and clinics in my area. I want to make sure I choose the right one before I go and spend my money. I found this website

http://www.lasermedicine.org

which offers, exclusively, the photolysis hr laser. I was wondering if anyone has heard of it and/or if it may sound worse than other types of lasers. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>