phildelphia area - help

Hi all,

I just moved to Lansdale, PA. I tried going to Kathy Haas three times already but each session about 75% of the hairs she kept tugging out. She mentioned it’s normal for them to feel tweezed out because you have such thick hairs. The areas she works on I keep getting a massive amount of tiny scabs - some even a bit bigger than what I would like the scabs to be. YIKES!!!

Everywhere I’ve read I’ve learned that electrolysis SHOULD NOT FEEL ITS BEING TWEEZED. I’ve had about 1.5 years of electrolysis with someone else in RI before I moved and I didn’t have this problem with before. The RI electrologist told me electrolysis should NEVER feel hairs being tugged out. I’ve talked to Kathy about this and her defense was that they are thick… well my previous electrologist in RI never had this problem before and I had A LOT MORE thick coarse hairs than what I have now!!! I’m getting worried that this isn’t the correct method, is messing up my hair, and I should look elsewhere.

Anyone have a good electrologist they can recommend in the Lansdale, PA area?

Thank you

Just raising the noise level on this question. Avito I’m afraid I cant make any good recommendations for there, but I recall yelp had a few descent sounding listings when I looked it up for GH101. I’m hoping someone else who does have descent suggestions wont let this thread go unanswered!

Seana

I don’t know how far away Lansdale is from Philadelphia but here are some recommended ones I came across in Philadelphia (not sure how many of them are still in business since the list is a few years old):

Marlene at :
Benton Method Of Electrolysis
1601 Walnut Street, Suite 1126
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone : (215) 563-9917

Savarese Electrolysis Salon
Joseph Buonomo, RE
Michael Buonomo, CRE
13th & Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA. 19107
Phone : (215) 735-8144
Email : savel123@aol.com