Perma Tweez batteries tip

From a reader with an old Perma Tweez (despite the name, it uses a metal probe like the One Touch):

General Medical Company(LA) no longer sales the age old Perma Tweez, however Google will get you to this reference:

Hilco/Wilson reference to GMC’s Perma Tweez <http://www.hilco.com/catalog/search_results.asp> type “Perma Tweez” in Search Products Text box.

Though Hilco does not sell to the general public, Hilco lets the public browse their product line catalog where I was able to get the battery # (PC175A) for this product. I located the battery at my local battery store (approx. $7).

I have had this unit since the beginning of time though have not used it in many years. Since I could locate it within my organized clutter, I think I found it effective enough to rid those few dark hairs finding themselves above my daily facial shave line.

Hope someone can use this info.

How do you turn it on? I’m so lost

I originally misread the post, and thought it was one of those sham electro-tweezer gadgets. I’m afraid since the product isnt available anymore in many years, I cant tell you much about it’s operation.