People from the Netherlands: are you satisfied with your electrolysis?

Hi all, absolutely thrilled to have found this community. I did search the forum and found some tips but those posts are quite outdated, so if it’s allowed, I’d like to give it a shot again.

I’m a female and looking for an electrolysis in the Netherlands (Den Haag & Randstad) for my upper lip hair. I am terrified to end up with scars and stuff like that and I get a feeling it’s hard to find a good practitioner here. I searched ANBOS and got some clinics I want to call but perhaps someone in here can share their experience? Did you find a good electrolysis practice here that is doing a great job? Can you share the contacts? Or do you go to Belgium or Germany?

Cheers.

hey there, was just wondering how your search hunt has been going so far? im also in NL and looking for a practioner/clinic here but struggling! i just moved from london where i had a great therapist, and fear im going to have to fly back just to continue treatments with her! :frowning:

Hey, I live in The Hague and I went to the Chris beauty bar. So far I had a test and a session and I think it went really well, I don’t have scabbing, redness, or anything reminding I had the procedure.

thanks for sharing :slight_smile: during your first session, did you feel the hairs being pulled out after? and you had no redness at all afterwards, thats crazy!

im also curious if there was anything in particular that made you decide on this location over others?

I’m not sure if I felt hairs being pulled out? Seriously can’t tell. But I did ask her and she said she’s waiting until the hair is loose so that she can remove it. I think she sometimes does one hair a couple of times before she can pull it out easily. And I had some redness of course right after but it goes away very quickly, it depends on the skin. For the most important was that she is doing it very carefully and accurately.

I searched via ANBOS first then reviews but there nothing on electrolysis on reviews. I saw one google review saying she had electro epilation at this beauty bar place and she was happy so I gave it a shot with a test. After the test I saw everything was fine and I was firm on coming again. Think I’ll stick to her and pray it all works well!

1 Like

Hey, are you still satisfied with your clinic in den haag or have other recommendations? I am looking for a good electrologist in the netherlands since the one I visited recently does not seem that experienced and left me lots of marks.