Peebles (UK): Cherry Tree Electrolysis

June Addams
www.CherryTreeElectrolysis.co.uk
Phone 01721 722725

I visited her website, and I looked at her FAQ, and on her “Treatments” tab, she says she uses “Orascoptic surgical loupes”, which are better than nothing, but don’t have the power of a surgical microscope. I don’t live in Ontario nor the USA, but I was reading on Rea of Follikill’s blog in Toronto that she considers that loupes have a magnification of 6, which is the lowest a surgical microscope can offer, and that her microscope offers 10X and 16X magnification, and she uses these magnifications most often. So, I would think that going to someone who uses a surgical microscope would be best. Is there ANYONE in the UK who uses a surgical microscope? I have been trying to find one to no avail. Maybe I just haven’t spent enough time looking?

Hello 1st post! Lol. The magnification that you have listed June using on her loupes is more than enough. I think you should consider that June is BIAE registered which is a big tick for electrolysis within the UK. I use a mag lamp and I am able to make smooth, accurate insertions within the follicle so if June is using x10-x16magnifcation plus lamp she will see just fine. She is also an accessor for BIAE. You can check all register electrologist in UK at www.electeolysis.co.uk

1 Like

Sorry spelt electrolysis wrong www.electrolysis.co.uk