PCOS Client Moving To Italy

Hello all,

I have been seeing a CPE in my state for electrolysis sessions since late September. 2x weekly, typically 1 hour each appointment, although I have missed some weeks (i.e. during the holidays, family visiting, or being out of state.) I have also been prescribed Spironlactone (May). I have been desperately searching for an electrolysis that practices in Northern Italy (Aviano area) with no luck. I have had plenty of results show up for laser hair removal in the area, but no electrologists. My lady is also asking around for me in groups she belongs to, with no response. I do not want to come this far to cease treatments, any advice or guidance would be most appreciated. In the meantime, I will be continuing my electrolysis appointments here in the states until I depart for Italy.

I’m not aware of any electrologists of good reputation in Italy though they may well exist. I am aware of some excellent electrologists in spain, germany, the UK and scotland if you have the ability to travel to any of those locations.

I know a very good electrologist in Rome, her name is Francesca Maglietta Oskarova.