Particular product for shaving back hair...

Even though the website is a bit basic (why these things matter to me, I don’t know.) I decided to order one of those Razorba numbers… http://www.razorba.com/ – The device seems elementary enough, but I guess I’m just curious if anybody has used this… does it hold the razor effectively, and I’m kind of curious as to if it needs a particularly sized razor, like in terms of the handle to hold it securely… It was relatively inexpensive, so at the least I have a pretty expensive back scratcher…

Thoughts?

Well, since this was posted two years ago, you have probably found out if it really works. For those of you who have not, it does work. I just ordered it on Monday and I received it today (Friday). I am in between getting laser hair removal, so I needed to do something between the sessions. For me, the device worked. It gives you the right angle, so the blades of the razor will cut the hair, a hard task to do just using the razor itself. You will have to get used to working with it, so it might take longer for the first few times. The directions said to use outside of the shower, but I used it in the shower after lathering my back up with shower gel. After I was done, I got out and looked in the mirror and then used it again to get the places I missed and then jumped back into the shower to rinse off. This is great for getting the center of your back, but you can just use a regular razor for the edges where you can reach. Not bad for a product under $40.