painless?

HI! It’s my first time here… and I like this forum very much.
Has anyone been using something to remove pain of waxing?.. something like lydocain in creme? i want to wax my pubic region, but I’m so scared and I hate pain… I can stand waxing legs and bikini region, but I think pubic region hurts much more?.. or am I wrong?

PLEASE HELP!
PS: I’m not American, so I apologise for my English.

I think you are worrying too much about something that probably won’t happen…

It can be a bit painful to wax somewhere you have never waxed before… but if the operator does it right, you should feel little pain, and it will only last a moment…

Some tips that may help.

1. trim the hairs to about 10mm or 3/8 inch long…

2. use baby powder on the skin before applying wax…

3. make sure they hold the skin tight as they pull the wax off…

4. use some Aloe Vera on it afterwards… and cool showers for a day or two…

You will find the pain lasts just a few seconds, the smooth sensation lasts weeks, and the next time will be easier… I think having the back of the neck waxed is the most painful area…

Good luck,

David

[ April 29, 2003, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: IHH ]

thanks for those advices and words of support… but i’ve decided… i’m not doing waxing before summer… for the first time i will use the depilatory cream and will wait till they grow for about 1 centimeter because, now they are too long and disgusting and i even can not see their origine :roll_eyes:
… then, we shall see… i never had any alergic skin reactions on cream, so i think my mucosa (pubic… yuck! :stuck_out_tongue: will not react either.

Greetings from sunny Mediterranien! :smile:

I think you will find you have better results with a depilatory cream if the hairs are shorter… you may still want to trim them before the cream… get a fine tooth comb to pull them out straight and away from the skin, and then use a pair of scissors, and trim off what you can, the cream will work better if you do…

Good luck,

David