Ops! Tried Ingrow go on my face, it bleached two patches on my skin.

My friend gave me a half bottle of Ingrow go. I tried it on my face yesterday and it stings MUCH worse than Tend skin. I applied it last night again and waited for the burning sensation to go away and after that I saw in the mirror that I had two bleached patches at both sides of my nose a bit under my eyes. Freaky. How can ingrow go bleach skin? Is it serious??
I am not using it on my face any more. I put aloe vera on my face last night and also today in the morning.

Many of these ingrown hair enders exfoliate using ingredients that are harsh for sensitive skin; ingredients like liquid aspirin in i.alcohol.

Its all about the ingredients. List them here just as they appear on the packaging.

You might be better off starting with an AHA product, start with a low percentage and work your way up as needed.

Did you mean to say ‘Ingrow Gold’ IranianBS or is there an ‘Ingrow Go’ product,too, that does the same thing? A small point,but maybe someone will want to look that up.

Dee

I guess I’ll look it up. Here’s info on Ingrow Gold:

[color:“red”]Ingrow Gold [/color]

DESCRIPTION:
Eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs, shaving bumps and waxing rashes in just 14 days - guaranteed! Can be used on face, neck, underarms, bikini line, legs - in fact, anywhere you need it. Resorcinol gently exfoliates the dead skin that blocks the hair growth; Vitamin A opens the follicle for Resorcinol to work on a cellular level, enabling weakened hair to grow straight out like normal hair; and Bromelain, a food enzyme derived from pineapple, will soothe and restore traumatised and damaged skin back to baby-smoothness. Tea Tree Oil also acts as a natural antiseptic, helping to control inflammation by reducing bacterial contamination on the skin.

Average Star Rating: No reviews for this product

DIRECTIONS:
Apply a very small amount in a thin layer on exact area. To treat ingrown hairs, apply morning and night for two weeks. Once the ingrowns have been treated, use once a day as a preventative. A jar should last for up to 2 months. Avoid contact with sensitive membranes and eyes.

INGREDIENTS:
Active ingredients: resorcinol, bromelain, vitamin A. Other ingredients: water, stearic acid, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, TEA, lanolin alcohol, carbomer 934, chlorhexidine gluconate, tea tree oil.

And now to compare

[color:“red”]Ingro Go [/color]

The end to ingrown hairs, razor rashes and shaving sores
Ingrow Go is ideal for use after all kinds of hair removal treatments, including waxing, shaving, depilatory creams, even after electrolysis.

Ingrow Go’s fast acting formulation works in two unique ways; its exfoliating action releases unsightly ingrown hairs and raised red bumps whilst its additional antibacterial healing action reduces red spots and skin irritation, eliminating ingrown hairs in as little as 24 hours.

Used regularly Ingrow Go prevents the appearance of ingrown hairs.

Ingrow Go is mild on the skin, but harsh on ingrown hair with its unique combination of natural ingredients in a multi-active formulation.

Isopropyl Alcohol and Acetylsalicylic Acid have an antibacterial action to cleanse and purify infected pores, whilst reducing swelling and redness.
Glycolic Acid is a mild exfoliant that sloughs away dead skin to release the trapped ingrown hair from the follicle.
Propylene Glycol moisturises, to leave the skin feeling silky smooth.
Ingrow Go has the additional benefit of reducing the appearance of pigmentation marks, redness, acne and cold sores.

Dee, thanks for listing ingredients.
Overall, I like the ingredients in Ingrow Gold.

Regarding the combination of ingredients in the Ingrow go / Ingro Go product, I wouldn’t recommend it for sensitive skin.

I have no experience with either of these products; I just have knowledge of ingredients.

The only advantage to using the Ingro Go, I imagine, is that the price would be less. However, the ingredients in the Ingrow Gold would make that product a bit pricey. Check out how many ounces you get with each product.

I used Ingrow go.