Opportunity to Make Money

I checked my bank statement the other day and noticed that my balance is getting lower and lower (due to paying fees and then the whole chunk of electrolysis money - the latter which I truly don’t mind).

I don’t have a job at the moment due to quitting because of high levels of social anxiety so I started to work for people from home such as helping them with their websites. I’m basically wanting to save up so I can pay for more hours of electrolysis (in chunks so they end up discounted) as well as laser. At the moment I am very strict with my spending.

If anyone on here has a website and would like it maintained, for me to update it, or some sort of leaflet etc. designed, I will do it for a low fee for you. I don’t really have many examples or any at all, but I have been working on websites for a very long time. The designing side I can work on, and then I can add what I’ve done for you to my portfolio so others can trust me too. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

How about a trade? The design of a website in exchange for Electrolysis in Spain. :slight_smile:

I still need to do someone else’s (I have it ready but been busy).

Of course I would do it for a swap. :slight_smile: I hope to be coming to you very soon (and I really mean it this time).

There are a bunch of websites around where you can post your freelance services. Here’s an example: http://www.project4hire.com/
http://www.net4manpower.com/

Thank you for the links LAgirl.

Well, I can totally relate to the whole balancing act with finances and striving to save up for something important like electrolysis and laser treatments. It’s awesome that you’ve found a way to work from home and make ends meet. Your offer to help with websites and design sounds pretty cool. Sometimes, we’ve got to start somewhere to build that portfolio. Just a friendly tip from me – if you ever need some quick cash on the side, I’ve found game apps that pay instantly to cash app to be a nifty way to boost the budget.