Only 8 Weeks Pregnant

Hi,

I was wondering what would happen if you were to fall pregnant, but to lose the baby/pregnancy was terminated after 8 weeks? Would you still get all of these side effects that pregnant ladies who go full term experience? Or would they stop after your hormones have cooled down a little? I hope this post didn’t offend anyone if it did I’m honestly very sorry that wasn’t the intention.

Thanks for anyones help.

Which side effect specifically are you talking about? 8 weeks is not very far along to get much benefit aside from morning sickness.

This is a hair removal forum and I’m not sure how this question fits in here, but I’ll do my best.

After you have a spontaneous abortion, there are no more hormones of pregnancy present in your body, as there would be with a normal pregnancy. So, you would not have fatigue and morning sickness, etc. as some women experience in the first trimester of pregnancy. Your question is not offensive, by the way. Hope the answer helped.

Dee

Oh sorry guys I meant…what side effects re: facial hair - I re-read my question and just realised it sounded like i posted on the wrong forum haha.

And Yes, the Morning Sickness was…a nightmare. It’s almost scared me off ever actually wanting to be pregnant again. ‘Morning’ Sickness. More like 24/7 sickness. Even water made me vomit.