Onetouch electrolysis help

Please I need support on this. I don’t want to give up using this method.

I just got my OneTouch Electrolysis device. I tried a few hairs like the instruction said. I read everything and know that probably everything is normal. I am going to work on the hair below my bellybutton. You know that “trail” of hair thing? That’s my most annoying part and that’s what I want to work on first.

I was getting hesitant to try this, but I told myself “how bad do you want this hair removed?” Here’s what happened. No hair came out! :frowning: I saw this “white” bubble come out. Is this blister? It looks like blisters to me.

Please answer me these questions! Is it normal for no hair at all to come out the first time? They said to use alcohol for the stylet tips. I filled a small cup of alcohol with the hole stylet in it. Is this okay? I read it again and it says stylet tip. Was I supposed to put soak the tip only? Sorry man, this part is not clear to me. Is it bad if I use the soaked one? I replaced the one that came already in the “pen” and used a brand new one from replacement box (not the in the device below the pen in the case).

I need some support! Please! I don’t want to give this up, but man I don’t know if this is real! It just seem like a piece of crap. I don’t even know if I am inserting the tip well 'cause I can’t see underneath the follicles! Ugh! Is this a joke? I read some of you that it works. Sorry I am just so desperate because depilatory lotions are not working they don’t last for weeks either! They come out in a few days.

By the way, I am new to this board.

The white bubble is a good thing. It is lye production, meaning that you’ve made some progress. The hair will need to be pulled out afterwards with some tweezers. If you’ve done everything correctly, there will normally be close to zero force to extract it. When you do pull it out, examine it closely for how deep it was and it’s exact angle. This will help you determine the proper depth and angle for other hairs in the same vicinity.

If the hair still feels like it’s being plucked, then you may not have been deep enough, you missed the angle entirely, or you didn’t treat long enough or with enough power (usually longer is better than more power). Still, be careful not to over treat.

You only need to apply alcohol where the parts come in contact with the skin (not including your finger). Clean often to keep things clean (I clean after every hair). You can also wipe down the entire stylet when you’re finished to remove the excess salt.

The One Touch can work and give permanent results, but it is a slow process. See www.NoHair.info for some more tips.

Those hairs can be pretty deep and thick, so you should be inserting the probe anywhere from 3 to 7 millimeters (about the thickness of 3 to 7 dimes). If you don’t get the probe down to the root, the hair will not loosen, and you will not have a permanent result. As I’ve said many times, those things are hard to use, and it takes some trial and error before you get it down, While it’s possible, most of us find it to be too much trouble.

Thanks guys for taking the time to reply.

I insert it sorta the tips halfway. The thing is I pulled it a bit back when it hurt. Should this be inserted and hold the pain for 15 seconds or longer?

I still have red bumps since I typed my post. Is it bad?

If it’s hurting when you insert then you are going at the wrong angle or too far. If it’s hurting when the juice is turned on, then make sure you don’t pull back and try a lower setting for longer periods of time.
I found with the one touch on setting zero that I needed to count to 60 (not 60 full seconds but counting quickly to 60) before the hair would come out easily. I did not find this painful at all and left it at that setting because it didn’t hurt, so maybe lower your setting and count longer…perhaps a full 30 seconds would do it. :grin:

Sorry I forgot to address the red spots.
When I was using the One Touch I had red spots also and they lasted for a good week. Now I’m using a pro model and I don’t get many spots at all and when I do get them they don’t last more than 3-4 days…except on the inside of the thighs, they seem to last longer than any other area.
Anybody know why that is?
:grin:

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by offbroadway:
<strong>…except on the inside of the thighs, they seem to last longer than any other area.
Anybody know why that is?
:grin: </blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Hi offBroadway… I can’t tell for sure, but my guess is that the inner thighs area remains red for longer because of that area being one of the warmest (check your body temperature just by touching your skin in your inner thighs and then in your outer thighs, you’ll notice how the inner thigh area is way warmer) and more prone to friction (when you walk, cross your legs, workout, etc.) and/or to perspire and chaff against clothing. All of it must irritate the skin to the point of making any inflammation in the area subside slower than in other body places.
But that’s just my two cents.