One touch does work! But skin becomes heavy and swollen?

I have been using the one touch for 9 months on the area in the middle and above my eyebrows. I can happily say the hair has gone. I started spending alot of time clearing the area upto 1 hour and 30 mins every week as the growth had become so strong from waxing, threading and not to mention plucking. I spend about 20 mins max every 2 0r 3 weeks just mainting the area. I only have the odd one coming through and the hair is very fine and tiny. I have just started doing my eyebrows now which is where all the thick terminal hairs are. I am asian with black hair and everytime I used to tweeze my eyebrows they went green. Now the area looks lighter and cleaner with the green fading, thankgod. The only concern I have is that area becomes a bit swollen making my eyelids feel heavy. Is this normal when you have electrolysis on your eyebrows as I do not want to be ageing myself prematurely. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You have a better chance adding age to your skin doing laser. Electrolysis properly done has the skin returning to normal in a very short period of time. Most of my clients look normal in 30 minutes to 3 hours. However, it can take 3 weeks to 3 months for some things to subside.

Just make sure that you work clean, and give yourself proper post treatment care.

ya, swollen it does, luckily the face heals increadibly fast

Thanks guys. You have put my mind at rest. I will continue and get rid of these hairs forever. Help and advise much appreciated. I really dont know what I would have done without this website! :wink:

You and everyone else who has read the information here and found it a wonderful resource for saving money, time and the anguish of poor results are most welcome to it.

And now a word from our sponcor:

If this site has helped you in any way, then don’t hesitate to donate as little as One Single Dollar to keep this site online. Since there are no advertisers, no pop ups, and none of the people answering questions here get paid for their time and effort, it is up to you, the readers, to help keep the bandwith costs covered.

So go on, click it and do your part.
Contribute towards keeping this site online and the archives available