one more question

Okay… now im getting somewere…

I read the descriptions of the different types of electrolosis… and it kind of hinted that there is a possiblity that it isnt permanent… if the practicioner sux then i can understand… but if the practitioner is ok, is there truth in this…?

plus wich is the best for a large amount of body hair… galvanic, blend, or therm…?
plus…can anyone give me a general idea of how many hairs that the average electrolysis prac can do in an hour for these methods…?

If you electrologist doesn’t know what they are doing then it won’t be permanent. If the electrologist does know what they are doing, it will be permanent. Electrolysis destroys the dermal papilla attached to the hair follicle and cuts off the blood supply of the follice, rendering it unable to produce hair again. Science…

All three modalities are permanent, it just takes an informed customer going in on a regular and advised basis to see an electrologist who knows what he/she is doing.

Comprende?

I read the descriptions of the different types of electrolosis… and it kind of hinted that there is a possiblity that it isnt permanent… if the practicioner sux then i can understand… but if the practitioner is ok, is there truth in this…?

Once a hair follicle has been destroyed by electrolysis, it can never again grow a hair. But there are always hormone imbalances that can happen or the aging process in some people that can stimulate currently inactive hair follicles to start growing hair.

plus wich is the best for a large amount of body hair… galvanic, blend, or therm…?
plus…can anyone give me a general idea of how many hairs that the average electrolysis prac can do in an hour for these methods…?

I’m not an electrologist, but from what James just recently posted here (wasn’t it to you even??), since galvanic is slow (about a minute per hair vs. thermolysis which is one second or less per hair), you could be working on hair removal for the rest of your life for a large area with galvanic. Do a search for space shuttle. James used that as an example in that post. It was just in the past week.

He also gives average hair removed in an hour in that post.

Lastly, please don’t start a new thread with each new question. It’s better to just keep your old thread with all your particular details on it so we could always refer back to your situation.