One day I'm sure this will be funny....

I have no experience with hair removal. Friday night I was bored, depressed (wife leaving me, hate my job, cat throwing up), and I thought I’d try something new. Not knowing about the products, I tried TWO sprays and a cream at the same time. So, aside from some redness and irritation, I suddenly get hit with the WHAT THE F HAVE I DONE?!?! Now I am in the initial uncomfortable stubble stage, but I would like to know how long it will be before my legs and chest start looking normal again. A month? Two months? I go to gyms, and hike, and have to show my stubbled legs and want to get past that as fast as possible.

At least 3 weeks.

I wouldn’t worry about the trips to the gym. Most body builders are regular hair removers, and would not find stubble on the chest to be unusual. They might wonder what competition you were in recently.

Thanks. That means I should be “normally hairy” for the 4th of July. Knowing my luck I’ll set my newly-grown hair and chest leg alight with fireworks!

I really do appreciate the info. I was afraid of something like, say, three months.