(older) Mahler machine manual

Long time client and reader, first time poster! I’ve run across an opportunity to get an older Mahler machine cheaply, but am looking to find a manual or some sort of instructions - for the machine, not so much electrolysis for now.
If anyone has leads, please do let me know!

I very much doubt there ever was a manual for that thing. It’s very old and only suitable as a display piece.Read: dont attempt to actually use it.
The Mahler Electrolysis machine company still exists. It changed it’s name to Instantron, and it’s proprietor Skip Mahler would be about the only person who could tell you if there ever was a manual for it. I really dont think there was. What you have there is a very early, probably 1920’s era galvanic only electrolysis machine.

Let me add that this little unit is an antique … not just an old machine. An 8-needle multiple needle unit, but I don’t see the armature. Most likely there is a dry cell battery behind the face plate; probably a well-encrusted 9V or 12V battery. The unit could be 100 years old?

With no DC meter from which to start your array I can’t see anyone reasonably trying to use this “old girl.” I don’t see an “up-down” rheostat either to adjust current loads to the selected needle cords. MAYBE you can use this as a single needle Galvanic device; and base your current load on your pain?

This is NOT an opportunity in that you can easily make your own single-needle Galvanic device … for less than $40. With a “POT” and a DC meter … add a 9V battery and wiring to a proper needle holder and accessory cord … and just make your own “modern” DC device.

Thank you so much Mike and Seana! I will pass on this little piece of history.