Ohio LHR

any recommended practioneers?

Dee? I know you have some recommendations!

LDLD,

Are you thinking of laser now? Last I heard, you were going to contact me about an electrolysis consultation for your facial hair. Haven’t heard from you. Are you considering laser for body hair? I have someone in mind for laser who has a GentleYag for your skin type. I wouldn’t suggest laser for your facial hair since you think you got some stimulation results from past treatments.

Dee

Dee,

I also said I was planning on coming in for a consultation, and I still plan to do so. But I assume I need to let the areas (my shoulders and upper back) grow back in as much as possible…right? I stopped zapping them with the Silk’n over a month ago. And many have come back in but they seem to be a lot lighter and finer. Not all are that way, but many are.

I was planning on letting my chest and stomach come back in as well. But honestly I’m finding the device to be a little addictive. So I have used it there recently. :-/

Okey-Dokey, Tommy. You don’t need to wait for all the hair grow back on your shoulders and upper back, unless you want a before picture as a reference point. If you have bothersome hair now, you can start when ever you want.

Dee