NYC - full beard clearance?

I am desiring to remove all beard hair through electrolysis and I am willing to commit to a treatment program. Are there any electrologist in NYC willing to do full beard clearance? I have contacted a few in NYC and they seem willing to do a few hours at most. Unfortunately that won’t work for me as it would probably require me going every other week, which I can’t do. I am looking to do every 6-8 weeks or so for clearances. Any feedback appreciated.

Hi!

I also live in NYC, currently on my 10th electrolysis appointment. How long would your sessions be roughly? I can recommend two electrologists, one in the city and one in Park Slope, that have experience with marathon sessions, but I’m not sure if they do longer than 5 to 6 hours at a time.

Affordable Permanent Electrolysis

&

Rainbow Electrolysis

In this Age of Covid, I think it would be imprudent to be 17" from someone’s face for longer periods of time. Electrolysis and Covid guidelines on how to protect yourself, don’t mesh well together.

Beard removal does require dedication / time, so it is good that you are thinking about longer sessions (post Covid). Getting to a first, full clearance is liberating. Keeping it maintained (cleared) is an absolute MUST! Pretty soon, you will run out of hair follicles to treat. Keep the faith and check out the practitioners in your area so you can make a good decision.

I recommend you ask these questions of Arlene Batz CPE. She is located in queens.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for the delay. I would willing do 5 or 6 hour sessions. The problem is finding an electrolysis, in this day, willing to do it. Any referral is appreciated. Thank you.