Number of Sessions

I am a female who is getting electrolysis for PCOS related hair growth. I am currently doing it on my face, breasts (whole face, not just around the nipple) and abdomen. However, I am considering getting it on my entire body. I am wondering how many hours I will need to fully clear the following areas and what type of electrolysis is best. I know it depends on a bunch of factors but I want to have some type of benchmark. I am 5’1’’.

1. Full Face
  2. Entire Abdomen
  3. Legs
  4. Toes and Fingers
  5. Under arms
  6. Full Arms
  7. Full Legs
  8. Full Brazilian
  9. Back

Do you have a truckload of money? Because to do all those areas to completion, especially with a hormonal influence such as PCOS might bring to the table you will need at least one truckload of money, maybe 2 .
The answer is a lot of hours. No one here has seen the growth and no one here can possibly estimate sight unseen. We have no information with which to make an informed opinion.

Benchmark: hundreds of TTT (Total Treatment Hours). Precise amount: unknown.

Do one area at time. Do the most important, like your face - electrolysis only. I don’t support laser reduction on a female face. Consider laser hair reduction for arms, legs, Brazilian, underarms if you are a good candidate. It will take a lot of time and a lot of money for your wish list.

Another option is to accept yourself as you are for most of your body areas and do your face only.