nufree-finipil?

I saw an ad for this in cosmopolitan, but when I looked it up I could only find sites that sold these products, and they didn’t really give any information as far as what they were.
They are soy-based products that supposedly attach to the oils in the hair to pull each hair out fully and completely while not attaching to the skin. this seems too good to be true. also, it comes with this finipil stuff that youre supposed to apply each night. it’s antibacterial/antimicrobial. my concern with that is that antibacterial agents can lose effectiveness over time and actually make bacteria stronger if they are used daily. I’m also still undusre what the nufree stuff is made of, exactly, other than that it contains soy extracts.
i’m not sure how expensive any of this is either.
if anyone has any facts on the nudesse line nufree-finipil then i’d love to hear them
thanks

There is no way currently understood to apply a topical to the skin and get permanent hair removal. Anything that says otherwise is just a scam.

its not a permanent hair removal solution
you have to have it done every 2 motnhs or so i beleive

http://www.thebodyperfect.com/nufreefinipil_faqs.php?osCsid=60b7f5e50a11dd8e6abdb5c0c03e7d31

here’s a link. I don’t really get it neither, sounds kinda weird but would be cool if it’s less painful, cheeper and takes less time than waxing and gives the same results!

Ummm…I know this post is old but I’m a hairdresser who uses this in my salon. It’s just wax…that’s it, wax. It’s great, don’t get me wrong…less irratation. But I still need to wax about every other week.

I went to a department store chain salon and they used Nufree-finipil on my upper lip, Saturday, and today (Monday)I still have bumps and a red burn mark on my skin. I have never had this problem with regular waxing. I was told that this is a soy based product, (Nufree) and that the finipil is antibacterial. I am unable to find anything else about these products on the web. I would like to know if anyone else knows anything about this hair removal system. Thanks

THIS STUFF IS BAD!!! I AM SO SEVERELY BURNED IN MY BIKINI AREA THAT I COULD NOT SIT FOR 2 DAYS, I AM NOW PEELING LIKE A SUNBURN!!! PRAYING THAT I DONT PERMENENTLY SCAR OR I WILL BE CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!