Nose hair

I have talked to one electrologist who had done her own nose and said it was “the most painful” area to treat, stopping after each hair to cry. That did not really motivate me, but eventually I will try it. Are the precare and aftercare unique for the nose or just keeping it clean (e.g. alcohol swabing)?

At the risk of angering many, I will say that I would be most comfortable having my few inner nose hairs done with and Apilus SX-500 with the on-board pre-set 11, which is the lowest setting for eyelashes. The first one may be startling, as you don’t know what to expect, but after that, no big deal.

I am sure the Platinum is even more comfortable, but I can’t tell you the exact setting that machine would use on this area, as I have not used one for this purpose.

As for post treatment, make sure you don’t have a cold or runny nose when you go for treatment, and after treatment, don’t touch the area, don’t blow your nose frequently, and just keep it as clean and dry as you can. You really just have to leave it alone and let it heal. The body heals mucosal tissue pretty quickly