Northern California - SF Bay Area

I can recommend this electrologist in Sonoma County - about 50 miles north of San Francisco. She has an office in Petaluma (Wednesday only) and one in Windsor, just north of Santa Rosa. I am very pleased with the work and the practitioner.
:smile:

Paulette Tourville Electrolysis
707-837-9392

Also, don’t forget

Arcy Barajas RE
A Hair Less/Union St. Electrolysis
1618 Union St., Suite 305
San Francisco,CA 94123
Phone: (415) 931-7062

A Hair Less Electrology - East Bay/Alameda
1416 Everett Street
Alameda, CA 91501
Phone: (510) 865-5963

[ March 02, 2004, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: James W. Walker VII, CPE ]

I’ve been seeing Cindy Greene, on Cambridge Ave. in Palo Alto ((650) 327/2404), for about two months now with visible results. It’s expensive (dollar per minute, and that’s for students!), but I’ve had no problems with scabbing, breaking out, etc. Redness/sensitivity lasts for about an hour afterwards, and then I’m back to normal.

sorry–I meant TWO dollar per minute.

This is a repost of my reply:

I have been seeing Mary Lou Alberts in Sunnyvale, California for almost two years. She had an accident and was out of commission for two months and I searched around for someone to fill in during that time. I had two other electrologists do some work, one plucked EVERY hair and the other told me I shouldn’t worry about the hair! I was very disappointed with them and shouldn’t have wasted my time. Anyway she has done both thermolysis and blend on my back and arms and I have great results. I recommend Mary Lou. Her office is called Skin Dimensions and the number is (408)720-1797. She has day and evening appointments which makes it easier to schedule time around my work and school. During winter apparently there is less demand so it is easier getting an appointment now also.

TWO dollars a minute? :fearful:

I know Palo Alto is expensive but that’s gotta hurt more than the electrolysis!

By comparison, Paulette Tourville in Petaluma/Windsor is $55/hr. You could book a 2 hour appt and still have money left over to spend the night in our beautiful wine country! :grin:

[ April 02, 2004, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

This is a repost of my reply:

I have been seeing Mary Lou Alberts in Sunnyvale, California for almost two years. She had an accident and was out of commission for two months and I searched around for someone to fill in during that time. I had two other electrologists do some work, one plucked EVERY hair and the other told me I shouldn’t worry about the hair! I was very disappointed with them and shouldn’t have wasted my time. Anyway she has done both thermolysis and blend on my back and arms and I have great results. I recommend Mary Lou. Her office is called Skin Dimensions and the number is (408)720-1797. She has day and evening appointments which makes it easier to schedule time around my work and school. During winter apparently there is less demand so it is easier getting an appointment now also.

i also have gone to mary lou for treating my upperlip
she is nice
But i got some black dots
I got red bumps here and there ; i didn’t get any black dots red bumps at my previous electrologyst

I think she has to change settings?