no! no!

Has anyone tried the no!no! out yet?
I don’t see any postings on it here.

There seem to be a lot of good reviews on it if you google it and not just from their own website.

I see it cost about $270 total and I looked up the cost of the replacement heads and they are like $50 for 3 of them.

Please let me know if anyone has tried it out yet.

Save Your Money!

We have talked about this junk ad nauseum on this site, but since they chose the name No!No! so that you could NOT search on it in a search engine and find all the bad reviews, you can’t find the numerous places we say it is junk.
Funny you should ask right now, though, as what I was just making a sticky on this very product so that people will just find it at the top of the subjects if they bother to look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVQHq0Eff_g&list=UUR1vN7AdEU8bItaDr-F28Hg&index=4&feature

So are you saying it used to be called something else?
I would like to see what has been discussed about it…
What is bad about it exactly?

They play with the name so that although you think it is the same it is different. It has been presented as:
No No
No-No
NONO
No!No!
No.No.
no no
nono
and on and on. None of which would be searchable on the average search engine, and this is why you can’t find where we have discussed this previously, even though we answer this question every week.

What is bad about it is just overselling, and under delivering. It is a temporary method that seeks to get you to spend $250 to $300 on a cheaply made electro-box because you are hoping for permanent hair removal, when all you will get is a realignment of your growth cycle, and if you are lucky, some thinning of the hairs.

If that is what you want, then great. If permanent hair removal and a point where you no longer need to use this, or any other hair removal method is your goal, just spend that money on something that will actually provide the results you seek.

The amount of heat that is being delivered to the growth cells by this unit is not going to provide permanent hair removal on a level equal to electrolysis, which when done well, and on schedule can be finished in 9 to 24 months, depending on the area, and treatment parameters.

Amazon Reviews of:
No-No
NONO
No!No!
No.No.
no no
nono

http://www.amazon.com/No-Hair-Removal-Unit-Pink/product-reviews/B002LBK5QU