No! No! method....

Hi all,

I read about this today from the following link:
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9721455%255E13762,00.html

Could be something of interst. Obviously there isn’t much detail as to what is actually involved, but could be a postive for the future of hair removal method and reducing costs.

what do you think Andrea?

B.

yuuuupiiiiiiiiii
this is a great news.
finnaly something laser alike that will be better than shaving or waxing:o))))
I am so happy and cant wait:)
isn’t this device buy any chance the device gillete was working on?
check this out
what do u think maybe this could work also?
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=pawloooo

That would be awesome!!! But that news site is from Australia. Knowing how the FDA is, they will want to try to figure out how they can get a piece of this pie, so more like 5 years.

Well I hope before I die I at least get a chance to walk on a beach again and not worry about anyone looking at me like i’m a freak.

Haven’t worn shorts since I was 15, and I never wear short sleaves out in public - I’m 35 now. Why don’t I just bite the bullet and do laser - i’m not a poor man nor do I have sucker tatoo’d to my forehead - Bring the price of laser down “hint hint”

Yeah, that’s right, it’s an Ausi articles as that’s where i am from.

Have emailed the Sydney Newspaper for more details.

Any more details i will post here for all to view

Cheers

B.

I’m with you hairbegone, I never wore short sleeves or shorts since I was 15 either, Im 23 now.

fortunately however, laser worked on my legs, but only on my legs, and although I am not hair free, I am now “normal”, which is what I wanted. I started wearing shorts this year.

My arms are terrible though. I dont know if I should have more treatments, (Ive had twice as much treatments on my full arms + shoulders than on my legs, and no results on my arms/shoulders)
Some parts of my arms are actually worse. I have hair now in places I did not have before. (I treated my arms 4 times at a place where I KNEW I was being very undertreated (20J) so I left, and had 4 more at another clinic where I started my legs too, with higher joules but it seems I didnt have long term results)

Should this No! No! thing actually work, this will be great news. Although I have my reservations, seeing as how many scam permanent hair removal home products are on the market and none of them work. I’m still hoping it does work though, because I cannot realy afford much more ridiculously priced laser treatments, and I have some half treated patchy areas.

Let’s hope… but let’s also be cautious.