No Hair ??? Strange ................

I have been getting waxed regularly for years (body) and have regular appointments set up. My last appointment I went in just to show her that nothing had grown back, she was stumped and we just skipped that session.

My next appointment is tomorrow and I still have no hair growth where I get waxed, zip, zero, zilch, nada …

I have done nothing different, and I take no products to reduce hair growth as I don’t believe in them anyway, but this is strange …

Anyone else ever heard of this ???

Yes I experienced the no hair return this past month. I had most of my public hair removed by electrolysis a few years ago;but the remaining hair I removed by regular waxing sessions every 6 weeks or so. I had a brazilian waxing done about 6 weeks ago and as of today no hair has come back;and I mean none. I never experienced that before.Could it be that the roots have become so damaged over time that they can no longer produce hair? Or does one reach a certain age when hair will no longer grow if subjected to regular removal by waxing.My salon has called to inquire why I have not scheduled an appointment; and I have to say I can’t find any hair to wax. I am baffled.

I get a Brazilian waxing every time, but I have never had any electrolysis work done.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the location …

yes, it can. especially on legs and eyebrows for example. how old are you and what area did this happen on?

Sounds pretty awesome, if only stomach hair would do that >.<

I got the same result (no hair) when wax after IPL session on my hands. On other area that didn’t get IPL i already have to wax twice by now (like rest of the arms). Hands were the only place where i didn’t get any result from IPL. Till now only a few very very tiny hair regrow back.
Now i will try on arms and my back (First IPL and then wax) instead of doing many expensive IPL sessions.

ha well done

IPL is not best for hair removal. Also, laser and IPL only work on coarse dense hair. Don’t treat other kinds of hair.