New VISS Beauty IPL

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everybody for collaborating on such a good hair removal site. I have found some very reliable information on www.hairtell.com and this is why I came here to ask people some more information. I have just found out that a new IPL devide for home use has come to the market. I don’t know how they proceeded but they had my email and this is why I received their “spam”. The device is called VISS.

My question would be if anyone can help me to analyse the fluence of this device in terms of thermal relaxation times (TRT), pulse width, and pulse forming network (PFN). Reference note [galvaniczap]

I’ve posted technical data from their device below and as you can see, they claim 23J/cm². This would help to know if their high fluence claim is worth any consideration. I am among those scammed by the Silk’n toy. Neverthless, I would like to find a working device for home use, but I start to believe it’s just impossible to make an affordable permanent removal device for home use.

If you have any knowledge about this and can help in analyzing this device, you’re more than welcome…

Vincent

Technical specifications

Name VISS IPL
Model No. 050110
Current AC
Voltage 100-240 V
Frequency 50-60 Hz
Energy density (Hair removal) 23J
Light spectrum (Hair removal) 530-900 nm
Lamp life 4000 flashes
Interval between flashes 3.5 seconds
Product weight 1.5 kg
Product size 196 x 138 x 178 mm
Country of origin (Device) Korea
Country of origin (Lamp cartridge) Japan

I’m also interested in learning more about this.

anybody have anything new to add here?

I was just looking at the VISS website and their specs. Under “energy density” they say 23 J which are the units of energy, not energy density (which is the same as fluence). If the energy output is 23 J divided by their exposure window of 6 cm^2, the the fluence would only be 3.83 J/cm^2 which is less than Silkn. If they just printed their units wrong and they do have a fluence of 23 J/cm^2 then it is 4.6 times as strong as Silkn.

I see nobody has replied to this thread in quite a while. Has anybody here bought this unit?

Seriously Minzi, your link is no deal and spamming us with the “minzitech” device is ridiculous. Tria has similar prices and they operate out of Vancouver, BC. Good luck if anyone wants customer service out of Guangdong!

I heard that the company that makes Tria is in Pleasanton, CA which happens to be where I live. I noticed that Hair Buddy registered the same day he posted but had nothing to say about my discussion of energy vs fluence. Can we assume he was spamming for VISS?

I heard that the company that makes Tria is in Pleasanton, CA which happens to be where I live. I noticed that Hair Buddy registered the same day he posted but had nothing to say about my discussion of energy vs fluence. Can we assume he was spamming for VISS?

Hi Rhodesengr,

I am not a VISS spammer, I was a deceived SILK’N customer and I was curious to learn more about technology behind VISS since I was still hoping for a real home device that would really “make the job”. Your article about energy vs fluence was really interesting and I learned a lot, but I’m not as informed as you on the topic so I didn’t know what I could add on this. My main goal when I came here was to find someone to help me analyse the fluence of this device in terms of thermal relaxation times (TRT), pulse width, and pulse forming network (PFN). If I’m right, galvaniczap could have helped but he never answered.

I follow this thread since the beggining, so don’t assume I was a spammer because I didn’t answer…I was just waiting.

If anyone know of a good

Hey guys,
I have one that I got last year and I am willing to sell it quickly as I am leaving my place.
Let me know if you are interested.

Hi tv4, it’s a thread here to find out more information on VISS Beauty IPL… I was questionning its technical specification and we haven’t found any answer… So let’s wait some more…