new to waxing

hello a 19 Male and i have chest stomach and upper sholder hair, i am going to start waxing it soon and i was wondering if you guys could give me tips about how to do it to reduce swelling/reddness/in grown hairs and how to make the results last the longest. should i trim my body hair before i do it, is there anything i should do to treat the skin with before/after?
thanks
Tom

hello a 19 Male and i have chest stomach and upper sholder hair, i am going to start waxing it soon and i was wondering if you guys could give me tips about how to do it to reduce swelling/reddness/in grown hairs and how to make the results last the longest. should i trim my body hair before i do it, is there anything i should do to treat the skin with before/after?
thanks
Tom

Hiya Tom:

I would say, for the first time, get an experienced person to wax you the first time. After that you may want to do it yourself. That way it can be done at your own schedule and much cheaper.

For the best waxing of hair it’s usually 6 mm as enough lenght to have good adheasiveness.

Maybe even a good Epilator might be better for such a simple task.
One thing through, the first time is usually unconfortable but with regular maintainance, it’s a breeze.