New to Apilus Sr

I am awaiting the arrival of my new machine. Does anyone have suggestions other than reading the manual back and forth of a good book to read about blend and all the other different options so I can train myself correctly? I do not have any extra vacation with kids in the military I use most of it with them when they visit. I have been doing thermolysis for a year on an SS99 so this is a considerable upgrade and challenge that I am ready to take on!
Any wonderful advise if greatly appreciated. I am doing this on the side to slowly build up and hope down the road in many years can do it full time <3

if you’re looking for blend information, why not start with “The Blend Method” ?

Thank you. I saw many mention that in feeds. I will invest in it, I have read my basics of electrolysis back and forth, time to move on! Thank you

Texas Electrolysis Supply carries it in stock for if I recall correctly about $45

Edit: yep I was right
https://www.texaselectrolysissupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=191&products_id=1348