New table for esthetics and electrolysis - your thoughts

I currently have a really great table but I want to replace it so I can raise and lower the table with the push of a button and also for leg accessibility for me while I am working on clients (electrolysis).

I’m going to miss my table but I need to purchase a new one before I head down to do my in person portion of my schooling.

What do you all think of this table? I have researched for quite a long time and it seems to have everything I need. I wish it was rated to 400+ lbs but I’m just not sure if it exists with everything I am looking for. I can’t use a chair type or the slim molded ones because they don’t work well for waxing for me.

Anyone see anything with this table that may be an issue when it comes to my usage electrolysis wise? It has retractable wheels, hydraulic lift and a headrest that is detachable (scroll through the photos to see it.)

Anyone else do esthetics and electrolysis and have a similar bed?
Would love to see what beds you all have with these features.
I need to pull the trigger but it is so hard to do it sight unseen. I have to hope it will be the right one… whichever one I choose. Reviews on this one are good too!

I do not have that bed but I was looking at this exact one the other day to replace my current one. Maybe not exact because the weight capacity of the one I saw was 500 lbs I think… but looked the same. My current hydraulic bed from amazon is 330 lb max but I feel like that isn’t enough :confused: I hope someone can give some feedback because I am interested as well :grin:

Yes very similar, pretty much exact. I wonder if the rating is just the hydraulic capacity. I still haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I was hoping someone would post a link to their beds and hopefully they might be rated at least 500lb

Ya I think it is the hydraulic capacity. I plan to get the bed in the link I attached because that bed is 500lb which is worth the investment IMO. I’m hoping someone responds as well lol. I’ll let you know how the bed is once I get it

I just ordered the one from Discount Spa Equipment. I will let you know how it goes. I did speak with Derrick I believe his name was and I think he is the owner. He was very nice. I spoke about the weight and he said the table is rated 350 lbs but knows it has been used for clients heavier than that and that no table has been broken because of weight. Could be true or not… no way for me to know for this particular table.

I just can’t find the same table with the face cradle add-on capability that I need for my esthetics clients in addition to my electrolysis clients. The face cradle hole just won’t do by itself. Should have it within 1 week he said. Once it reaches my area a shipping company will call and set up an appointment window for delivery and it is taken off the truck with a pallet jack curbside. I guess I need to call up my father in law and see if he can help me muscle it inside… as it will be rainy here.

1 Like

While it may not be rated to support 400+ lbs, it’s important to keep in mind that most tables have weight limits and are designed to support a specific range of body types. As long as you stay within the weight limit, the table should work well for you. When I was choosing garden furniture, I spent a lot of time on it. I found a website that has a huge selection, you can check it out. On the site I found everything I wanted and at a reasonable price. Moreover, the furniture is perfect for my physiological needs.