New journey

Hi everybody, i am a very very hairy 32 yo male
i have done laser hair removal for 10 years now, and my hair is a bit thiner and less coars, but even like that it still annoys me a lot because of the localisation of it (shoulder, upperarm, sides, full back, full abdomen) so i still do laser every 2 to 3 month to be hairfree for 2 months, but it is very costly and the fact that i inexorably wait for the regrowth really annoy me because i plan my life in consequence of it, laser dont work for me or maybe the numerous physician havent operated the right settings for me, so i am extreamly motivated to do a near full body electrolysis (neck, back, abdomen, shoulder, upperhand, upper legs) and i cant have acces to an electrologist where i live (north africa) and the time and bugdet to do it abord is impossible for me, so here i am in this specific section of this forum, i would love to have opinions of proffesionals and diye feed back, first questions :

• is it realistic if i got help of my brother or sister to do it in a year or two and what would be the average/really approximatif time to do a full body clearence skipping the learning process
  • what are the best ressources (onligne in preference) to learn the theory and the first steps to practice
  • the most important settings or parameteter to look in
  • the best machine for the best efficiancy
  • any advice that come into your mind
    sorry for my bad english, i would be very grateful if you could read me and advice me

When you say full body it can mean anything. It really depends how much area you need treated and how dense your hair is. I would say expect 2-3.5 years as a DIY depending on how well your partners learn to do it and develop speed and how many hours per week they can spend treating you. Recommending machines is going to be tough since you’re in North Africa so you have to take into account different voltages and whether you can get it shipped. You should find a basic machine that does Blend electrolysis. For textbook, Michael Bono’s The Blend Method is good instructional book for students.
In U.S. Texas Electrolysis Supply (find their website) sells books and used equipment. On youtube find Electrology Now channel and watch all videos to get basic ideas of electrology. The Do It Yourself section here has a lot of topics that will help you go along the process. Besides electrolysis machine, you will need good vision aid like loupes to be able to see hair follicles. Here is a short guide to learning Blend electrolysis. If you think this is something you’re able to learn then buy the complete book.

thank you for your feedback, very good remark about the voltage and yes i was opting for the blend because less risk if skin injury then thermo and more speed then glav (of what i understood at least) so i will check the book.
well for the hair density it is extreme i do have hereditary hypertrichosis, not in the face but pretty all my body i can see at least 10 hairs per cm2 but they are kindda fine after 25+ LHR treatments i dont know if it may help the process, i am planning on doing like 6-8 h a day for 2 days a week then have 2 another days where i will use it for myself where possible (anterior upper legs, arms, maybe belly)
i can take pain as i never told a laser practisioner to stop even if it was sometimes very painfull, i apprende a bit the pain of the blend but my motivation is extreme i want to sort it out for good i really want it to go of my head so i can concentrate in motre importante things