New Hinkel video/tape 5-minutes

Static Electricity & Atomic Theory

Thank you for your time, effort & contribution

Mike, I played the first Hinkel video as I worked on client last week. She loved it. She is a retired electrician. I’m thinking of playing your videos, all of them, on the big tv screen as I work on people. There is a real interest, especially for the healing skin videos. I have an apple tv unit attached to my office big screen, so I think that might work well. Thank you so much for these videos! We have to repeat so many concepts over and over again. Having these videos playing, while the client is captive on the table, is really helpful.

That’s great Dee Dee … and encourages me to push forward on the Hinkel tapes (no easy task to clean-up the old recordings that are terrible quality.)

I think I’ll do the one on shedding cycles since this is the one that our clients NEVER understand. In this early tape (1960s) they had not yet officially named the various stages … you’ll find it interesting, I think. (Anagen was the “growth stage,” Telogen was the “catagen stage” and “quiescent” was the telogen/exogen stage.)

Also, the “bulge” had not yet been discovered … yet Hinkel suspected there was something else going on in the follicle beyond the “papilla only theory.” Of course, I find it phenomenal that so many of us still focus on “the papilla only” when it has a very minor role in killing the follicle. (Actually, no role at all! And, I can prove it!)

I’m thinking that on this next video, I’ll add new information to go-along with the Hinkel lecture.

I find it quaint how Arroway Labs (Hinkel electrolysis salons) referred to their electrologists as “Laboratory Trained Electrologist” It might be a meaningless phrase, but it sounds important.

Oh … odd, I knew Hinkel since 1975 and never heard Hinkel say, or heard the term “Laboratory Trained electrologist.”

I assume by the 1970s the term had fallen out of use. “Laboratory Trained Electrologist” was a term used in Arroway Lab’s newspaper advertisements during the mid-1950s.

When I learn how to upload an image, I will post one of the ads here. The actual term was: “Expert laboratory Trained Electrologist”

If you have copy of said advertisements I’d love to see them. I’m not doubting you; I’d just like to see it. (Okay, I’m doubting you … tee hee.)

Thanks for the 1955 ad David … loved seeing it.