New eletrologist uses laser

Hello all
I dont know if i am writing on the correct category but I need some professional opinion.
I have done eletrolysis on my face on the past. But i had to travel to other city because i couldnt find an eletrologist in my town (i live in Portugal)
While i have been through eletrolysis with sucess, many hairs still persist on my jaw area and under chin.
I have finally found someone who does eletrolysis in my town. I went there for an apointment and it was really expensive for the prices i have paid before in a very good clinic, and see on other clinics in other towns.
This new eletrologist changed the “needle” at the middle lf the procedure (which made me think probably she used it on someone else before…but not sure.) Then i didnt feel nothing at all, no sting, nothing, and besides i am very resistant to pain, i think i should have felt at least a bit of eletric micro shock…but maybe she is very skilled. I dont know, then after clearing the hairs, she did laser on the treated area. This was strange, and i was hesitant, because i have been through that, a lot of sessions of laser on my face that not only did nothing as they worsened my facial hair. I have spent already so much money going through eletrolysis and travelling to other town to do this treatment that i am unsure about this. It is expensive, but pratical because it is near me. I am just suspicious of she doing laser after eletrolysis. Can someone explain me why she does this?
And why dont i feel any sting or anything at all?
She advised not to pluck - which of course i know, but not to use razors nor cut hair. That from now on she would be my tweezer.
I am just not trustfull of the laser part. Why?
Hope someone can help me

There’s many reasons an electrologist might change needles during a session. It could become damaged, it could accidentally touch an unsanitised surface, or maybe she had to switch to a different needle size. If you don’t feel any sensation at all, it’s important to mention that. If the needle isn’t properly making contact with the holder, the current will not flow through into the follicle and there will be no treatment.

The laser treatment is concerning, especially if you have already had laser and it has had either no effect or made the situation worse. It is not typical for an electrologist to treat with both methods in the same area. There is a lot here that is concerning.

Hi, I mentioned it, that I wasn’t feeling anything, she said it was because her utensils were very modern… as to the laser I won’t let her use it again on me. I came across other eletrologists in town a person gave me and I will try them and not visit this one again

Even though modern machines can be more comfortable, there should still be a heat sensation, especially on sensitive areas like the face. I think your idea to see other electrologists is a good one.

That is what I feel. I went today there again, because I had paid in advance the other time. She wanted to use laser again, I didn’t let her. I didn’t feel any sting or heat, and could feel the hairs being plucked, I am not going back