New Electrolysis Training Program in Seattle

[size:14pt]Trevino Skin Care[/size]

http://www.trevinoskincare.com/staff/

(206) 682-2727
509 Olive Way, Suite 1045
Seattle, WA 98101

Sundays- June 9, June 16 and July 17
Includes 2 text books and 20 hours of theory and practical instruction plus an additional 24hrs of supervised practice
Cost-$3,000

An electrologist-patient/client relationship is often a personal one. It is rewarding to help others achieve a better self-image. Whether you have a desire to be self-employed or wish to work with other electrologists, a career in electrology can provide:

professional and personal satisfaction in helping others
opportunity for challenge and self-growth
flexible hours
financial independence
For a minimal investment – generally under $10,000 – you can establish your own practice. Many electrologists are entrepreneurs – independent professionals and business people in private practices. Others work either under an experienced electrologist, where other allied health services are provided, or in a cosmetology related environment. Which ever you choose, you can earn a substantial income and achieve financial independence. It is estimated that the full-time, established electrologist averages between $35,000 and $50,000 per year. You can set your own work schedule and maintain business hours on the days of your choice.

Obtaining an education in electrology is relatively inexpensive when compared with other professionals of similar income potential. In most states, electrology is a licensed profession, but in the State of Washington, it is not licensed so it is really important to get training from a reputable source. In addition to that, I highly recommend taking the CPE ( Certified Professional Electrologist) national exam. Once you have completed my electrology training, I will provide you with a certificate. Additionally, I will provide an affidavit signed and notarized so that you will qualify to take the CPE exam.

I will also be an ongoing available resource to you, and in some cases, you may be invited to join the Trevino Team.

Additional training will be scheduled during the week in 2-4hr increments where you will need to bring a model to practice on. The days available to schedule electrolysis practice are flexible and will be arranged on the first Sunday of class. Certification on July 7th.

Location: Theory and Practice on Sundays will be located at the Euro Institute of Skin Care, 10904 SE Petrovitsky Rd, Renton WA 98055

Practice on Models during the weekdays will be held at Trevino Skin Care’s downtown location

The main objective of electrolysis is to help people improve their physical appearance and self-esteem through the permanent removal of unwanted hair. Thousands of women, men, and teens suffer emotional trauma from unwanted hair growth and feel unattractive and self-conscious thus negatively affecting all areas of their lives

Electrology is the process of permanently removing unwanted hair. It has evolved into its own profession and is receiving greater recognition from the general public as well as acceptance by the medical community. It is medically recognized as the ONLY method of permanent hair removal. Laser hair removal can only promise hair reduction and will only work on certain types of hair.

There are many factors within our bodies which can play a role in the development of unwanted hair. Some of the factors are normal, biological changes that we undergo throughout our lives, such as puberty, pregnancy, and menopause. Other causes are related to glandular disorders that may cause elevated levels of androgen hormones. These hormones can be responsible for the development of superfluous hair or hirsutism.

Many people grow excess hair simply because of heredity factors, while in others, stress, emotional problems, and certain medications encourage the body’s production of androgens, causing excess hair growth. Electrologists are trained to recognize hair growth patterns and outward symptoms which may require referral to a physician, most times an endocrinologist.

The good news is that unwanted hair can be removed permanently, through electrolysis treatments. The treatment involves placing a sterile needle (probe) into the hair follicle and transmitting a small amount of electrical energy into the follicle. The current destroys the hair’s regenerative cells, and the treated hair is then removed from the skin. Once the regenerative cells have been eliminated, there is no possible way for the hair to be reproduced. This takes a long series of appointments which lead to very loyal and long term clients who are forever grateful for this service you have provided.

I live in Washington and have actually been considering learning electrolysis (I am already trained as a cosmetologist.) Thanks for sharing this.

I’ve been teaching electrolysis since1989 and we are about to launch an 100% online training program. Something not available currently. I can put you on our list to be contacted once we launch. My contact information is jenniferd@jadeclinics.com