New device in California

Hello colleagues, I want to buy a device up to 4000 $ within the limits of What would you recommend if I worked with thermolysis, flash methods above 13 MHz? Now I want to work in Bland. I will also buy a used one if it is fully functional.

I’m not sure of the resources you have in your country? (I’m guessing Armenia?)

Before you launch into this, or any enterprise, get as much information as possible and question everything with a skeptical mind. Spend as much time as possible researching every question and every assertion made by manufacturers, writers, teachers and other electrologists. Your statements indicates some lack of understanding on the subject.

Decide, for example, what your ideal client base would be and what face or body areas you intend to treat. There are great differences in these situations and different strategies. Most electrologists thrive if they are not “generalists” but are more specific to a particular client base. That would be my first decision … not buying a machine.

Who isnt reading the title now mike…geeze it’s right there…IN CALIFORNIA.
My guess is there isnt an apilus device for $4000 new, the xcells start at $8500n I think or so for the pure . And Instantron Spectrum Elite can be had new for in that budget ( about $3049 IIRC or thereabouts) , and theres a good following on the instantrons, but there’s a bit of learning curve with these basic machines there arent quick easy presets on the instantron. It is also a 13.56 mhz epilator, but honestly dont let the frequency dictate your decision. The Instantrons are extremely reliable, i own one myself.
If you are working in 27 mhz, there is only Apilus ( dectro) as a manufacturer using this range. I own the Xcell pure and I can do as good or better work, more consistently and reliably, with the instantron. The Apilus has an issue in that it likes to cost me another probeholder every few months. They are $100 each cdn for the HD ones I use, and they fail, well just as often as the skinny ones do. It’s very frustrating when this happens with a customer. If you are set on better than 13.56 frequency and need the crutch of the Apilus presets though you might be lucky to find a used xcell pur or maybe a platinum for $4000-$5000.
The other option would be clareblend, and some of the clareblend owners like them very much.I’m not certain on their pricing however .

Yeah I did see it … I just thought maybe. She didn’t exactly say she was in California … Maybe looking for the device “in California?” Or there is a device she’s interested in … in California. If she’s in Glendale, I’ll just kill “muhsef!”

Thank you for answering. I am currently working in Armenia and Russia. I work on all parts of the body. I am satisfied with my device, but I want to try new methods. There are a lot of ads in Russia at the moment apilus, evolution models

Thank you for answering. I’m currently using Russian I am satisfied with the microtherm device. But the customers want it not to be painful, I understood from the advertisements that it should be above 13mhz. That’s why I decided to look for it.

My sister lives in California, she can help me if needed.

I see . Seems mike was correct in his assumptions.
Unfortunately, I’ve been all the help I can be.
Currently there are trade sanctions relevant to the Russian empire due to the Ukraine invasion and war crimes committed there. It’s not clear to me that this discussion does NOT fall under those sanctions. For this reason I am closing this discussion to protect hairtell from possible legal repercussions and to prevent further undermining of those sanctions.