nevershaveagain.com / Finally Free (WARNING!)

Yes, you can redo them all to be actual electrolysis, but the money you would spend to do that, you may as well just buy the parts and build the system that “NoHair” devised and save money, and have a better unit.

OH MY GOSH!! I am so happy to find this site/forum, but am very sad that I am also one of the consumers were ripped off by Finally Free. I spent $99.00 and all of my unwanted hairs are STILL here!!! Too bad I ordered months ago and can no longer get a refund. That device is a piece of junk that I will eventually throw into the garbage. What a big waste of money. I wished that I had found this site a lot earlier so that I would have known about all of this. I still can’t believe that that STUPID site is still up and still ripping more people off. I was going to get more of those patches but haven’t yet. Thank goodness I didn’t since I have already gotten ripped off as it is… Thanks for all of the input and advice from everyone. I am still sad about being ripped off, but am glad that I finally learned something…

God…I can’t believe this. I was HOPING that they would be legite. Even if it sounded a bit fishy, I still honestly hoped it would be…I can’t believe I fell right into it. It’s not too late for me to get a refund, but from what I read, it doesn’t seem that might not be very easy.
I guess I have to settle with just shaving right now until I can find a more effective method…

I would apply for a refund with my credit card company if I were you. They usually get the job done.

If you did not purchase with a credit card, then at least apply for a refund, but understand that these people seem to have studied business at Star Trek’s Feringi Alliance Academy: The Ferengi Rules Of Aquisition state; “Once you get their money, you NEVER give it back!”

hi guys, its amazing how many bad reviews there are out there about this product…which i didnt find till after id bought mine…but i have to say even though this system is very slow it does work for me. i use the patches but cant be bothered waiting for the hair to fall out so i wax after a treatment. ive had a good result…not all the hair grows back, i have hair free patches lol as it takes so long its hard finding time to use it but im going to persevere as it is working for me and as they say nothing good comes easy

Waxing is pleasing you. The patches are doing nothing. Your perserverance is wasted on the hocus pocus of patches when in actuality you should be giving credit to the act of waxing.

What the unit DOES do is make it easier to wax the hair after the treatment. The amount of lye that the unit does manage to create in the skin loosens the hairs so that you don’t feel as much, if anything when you wax them out.

The reason you THINK you are getting some progress is you are having less visible hair in the treated areas, because the hairs that would have been in shedding phase are not there, and you have only the growing phase hairs visible, if you wait 3 to 6 weeks in between uses. If you used this tandem treatment of the patches plus waxing every 2 to 4 weeks, you would find that you appear to be pretty clear all the time… that is, until and unless your hair decides to grow thicker and it gets harder to wax.

of course i had to find this AFTER i bought the product… which of course did not work.

does anyone know any product that DOES work?

DO you mean “work” as in permanent hair removal? Electrolysis is always the gold standard by which all methods are measured because electrolysis works on any hair color, any color of skin, on any structure of hair from thick to very fine to very straight to very curvy. Laser hair reduction comes in second and is the silver standard, because even though it can work well, it can only do limited damage in certain situations related to hair color, hair structure and skin color. Everything else is temporary and a real nuisance to pursue.

Completely useless product. First of all, hair must be between 1/8 to 1/4" long, which is difficult to achieve for facial hair unless one can sequester themselves for a while. The “tweezer” is difficult to use, even for longer hair. After a much longer treatment than the instructions, I couldn’t eliminate a single hair. Used the “patch” on my upper lip area and gave myself three, marathon-length sessions. Again, no result whatsoever. There aren’t enough hours in the day to try to get this to work. Company customer service is unfriendly & will not refund cost of any patches purchased with the product. I was hopeful – but now I’m disappointed and out over $90 to boot.

Finally Free is possibly THE worst product ever!
Don’t even waste your time on it, You’d be better
off SHAVING!!I sent mine back after the first day,So
Good Luck!!

Finally Free is such a BIG scam and has cheated many people of sooo much money. I honestly don’t understand why they are still able to do so??? Their site is STILL up too??? Gosh, when will they ever get caught and stop scamming and tricking people out of their hard earned money??? It is just NOT fair!!

I’m a representative for Finally Free (Never Shave Again). We have recently upgraded our site and added a section for FAQs and tips on how to get the most of the system. We are also working to improve our customer service, and appreciate everyone’s feedback here. We are taking all of it into consideration.

I also wanted to quickly dispel one myth. Finally Free is not an “electric” tweezer. The system uses radio wave technology to kill hair at the root, not electricity. There are several reviews that point out that hair is not a good conductor of electricity, and that’s true! Electric currents and radio waves are very different, and travel differently. Radio waves excite molecules and produce heat, but can travel along and through different materials than electricity, including hair.

We’ve created a page to help address concerns at nevershaveagain.com. Please feel free to check it out!

Thanks!

When the Finally Free/Never Shave Again product is described as electric tweezers, it is because it is a tweezer device hooked up to an electrical machine. There are two types of these, one that delivers galvanic current from the item that contacts the hair, and another type that sends FM signals from the item that contacts the hair. In any case, no permanent hair removal takes place unless this system involves contact between the current, or radio frequency via direct contact of the bulge area of the follicle and the instrument delivering the current. This is because the treatment energy is otherwise dispersed into the air, or surface skin, rather than delivering the packet of energy to the hair’s growth cells.

If the FF/NSA were powerful enough to work with simply sending radio frequency energy with a focused downward force into the skin, it would be thermodesiccating holes in the skin as well.