Never Shave Again? Radio Waves?

http://www.nevershaveagain.com

Here is a small section from their web site. Anyone know anything about this?

Finally Free is an incredible new PERMANENT hair removal system that painlessly and permanently removes unwanted hair from anywhere on your face or body.
Using patented radio frequency technology - Finally Free kills the hair at the root - by sending a cool dry wave through the hair and destroying it’s ability to regrow. This incredible system works on BOTH Stubborn individual hairs and WHOLE Sections of Unwanted hair at a time.

This patented technology is unique to Finally Free, beware of imitators whose systems are not proven or effective. Finally Free is clinically proven as effective as electrolysis without the pain, redness or scarring.

I bought their product 2 years ago and tried with no results! I did exactly what the instructions said.

They are just a scam. The only permanent hair removal methods to date are laser and electrolysis. None of these scams work, save your money!

There’s an actual site with all the hair removal methods that work and don’t work but I can’t remember it at the moment, if I find it I’ll post it here.

You are thinking of HairTell’s sister site, hairfacts.com

The thermolysis mode of electrolysis uses radio waves and has been around since the 1920s. Hardly a “new breakthrough technology”. However, thermolysis is certainly not “painless” and can cause redness, as I know too well.

The device looks like a hybrid of the “electric tweezer” and “transdermal electrolysis” quack devices. If it doesn’t use needles, it can’t work as claimed.

We keep telling people that if you are not inserting something into the follicle, you can’t be putting the required energy in the required area in the required concentration, without massive additional damage to surrounding tissues in the attempt to get permanent hair removal, but they just brush us off in the hopes that they can believe the hucksters who say we only say that to “protect our turf.”