Need to Trim before Waxing?

Hi,
I’m about to go in for my first Bikini waxing in a few weeks and I’m not sure if I should trim my pubic hair before I go in. Will they do that when I get there?
Also, If I’m going on a weekend vacation 2 weeks later, will the waxed area probably still be smooth at that time?
It’s all so new!!!

Yes, trim the hair for a better result, too long and the hairs will break off, or matt up in the wax and not be pulled in the correct direction for a easy, clean job. The waxing place may do it for you, but they will probably be expecting you to be ‘ready’ for them… It’s not brain surgery, so you can prep yourself and save a few dollars or some time… Ideally the hair should be from 6 - 12mm… 1/4 - 1/2 inch in length…

The waxing should last 3 or 4 weeks, before being really noticeable, but everyone is different…

Also, to beat Barrester to it :grin: , get your underarms waxed too… the difference to shaving is phenomenal… just grow them out for a couple of weeks, they should then be ready to be waxed…

Good luck,

David

[ May 07, 2004, 06:01 AM: Message edited by: IHH ]

And then when you get tired of waxing every 4 weeks, come one over to the mature area and find out about electrolysis.