Need leg shaving advice!

I’m an italian woman and my legs have very black, coarse hairs on them and it is horrible to shave! My legs never seem to be smooth…even after I just shaved them they still feel stubbly. I don’t know what to do and am hoping someone has advice or tips on how to help me get smooth legs for once! It is very embarrassing…I never like to wear skirts or have anyone touch my legs :frowning: please help!

If I were in your situation, I would investigate laser hair reduction for your legs. Many people are very satisfied that they did laser for this area because it actually works, if you are a good candidate. If in the end, the final outcome is still not good enough, then you can finish up with electrolysis.

Also if you are unable to afford laser or electrolysis, maybe try simply using one of the friction mits that remove the hair. I can remember when I wanted to try out haveing smooth legs I used one and it worked realy well… and I’m a guy.

Regards,
Benji

you can use nair or get waxed

Make sure you use the CORRECT techniques to get the closest shave:

1. If you want smooth legs, shave against the grain. If your skin is sensitive, shave with the grain though.
  2. Soak your legs for 3-5 minutes in hot water before shaving. Both bath and shower will do. This will soften your hair.
  3. Then, exfoliate your legs to remove dead skin cells. Otherwise, they will clog your blades, preventing a close shave.
  4. Pull you skin taut to lift the hairs up.
  5. After rinsing, apply lotion to moisturize your legs.

See if the above tips help. If not, you may consider other hair removal methods.