Need help on machine

Hello everyone,
I finally found a laser machine that I am about to buy, but I just want your opinion on it since I don’t have much experience and I trust that most of you do…
Ok, it has air flow technology, and it produces a full 0-45 Joules per cm2/second, it also has a fully adjustable output (pinpoint, line and cross).

So what do you think?
All opinios are welcome…

Can you provide more information like who makes where did you see it and how much is it beacause as far as home laser kits they are not available and if you are a practioneer than that might be a different issue. I think this will allow for more people to be able to help you.

Personally I never heard of it but you may want to check out hairfacts and ses if its listed there.

After having 14 laser sessions in various areas, I’d have to say trying to buy your own laser would be a big mistake.

You’re probably looking at one of those knock-offs which is barely legal, and isn’t a complete laser. The real-deal costs thousands upon thousands of dollars.

If you can afford the real thing, with the Coherent or other name-brand, I still wouldn’t. The potential for serious, permanent skin or eye injury (and even death) is very real.

Besides, if you have that kind of money, you can buy all the qualified, safe, and proven hair removal sessions you could ever desire.

Vulpes

Pinpoint, line, and cross?

I’ve never seen a medical laser with those settings.

Could this possibly be one of the Global Electrolysis Supply (or one opf their other aliases, they have many of them) SCAM?

I would be fairly cautious.

What brand is it, and how much do they want for it?

The LightSheer XC costs more than $70,000 from the prices I saw about 9 months ago.

So if it’s anything in the 4 figure price range or lower you better be REALLY CAREFUL.

There are lots of people that have gotten ripped off buying “home laser” kits. You can probably read a few of the posts on this board.

Are you a practitioner or a consumer

Hello everyone and thank you for your help!
To answer all of your questions, I am a practitioner, and since everyone including my current electrolysis customers are asking about the laser, I though it would be a good idea to add it in and make everyone happy… I guess “Laser Hair Removal” is hot now days. As for what company makes it, I do not think it makes a difference… if it is goog- it’s good, if not well…
Well I hope this helps… Thanks once again!

IMHO, I think the company can and will matter . . . Just because a laser claims “0-45J/cm2” doesn’t mean it will produce it or that it will even be the right wavelength and type to effectively remove hair.

A company name is a way of identifying and analyzing a device (i.e. they do clinical tests with particular manufacturers and models of laser). If you don’t know the manufacturer, how will you be able to identify and compare different lasers? The manufacturer DOES matter.

It’s not this one is it?
Global Electrolysis Laser or a similar one? That’s one of the ones with different patterns (cross, etc.)

Because I can personally guarantee that it is a SCAM! Be careful out there. You may want to believe that it’s not (many have convinced themselves and learned the hard way), but there are some on this board that have spent their hard earned money on it and have had it NOT work (even temporarily). They make the web site really convincing but it is a SCAM. 100% guaranteed SCAM.

Andrea, please help! It’s hard to convince people sometimes until after they make the mistake and then find out that it is impossible (or difficult) to return it. Valerie, beware their return policy, they find ways to get your cash and keep it, seriously.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Valerie:
<strong>Hello everyone and thank you for your help!
To answer all of your questions, I am a practitioner, and since everyone including my current electrolysis customers are asking about the laser, I though it would be a good idea to add it in and make everyone happy… I guess “Laser Hair Removal” is hot now days. As for what company makes it, I do not think it makes a difference… if it is goog- it’s good, if not well…
Well I hope this helps… Thanks once again!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

Hello Zap and everyone!
It’s really funny you mentioned Global Electrolysis Supply… Actually I had purchaced their electrolysis machines (conventional and transdermal), still have them, and to tell you the truth I am still happy with them… Could you give me more details on why you think they are scamers?
I am trying to do as much research as possible on this matter because I don’t want to get in trouble and as you know, they cost a lot more…
So yes, I was talking about the Global Electrolysis Supply machine…
I really want to thank you all for your outstanding support and help… Thank you!