NEED HELP!!! Finding a TG friendly Electrologist

Hello all I am trying to find a TG friendly Electrologist in Laguna Niguel or surrounding orange county areas or even north san diego please help i am so lost…

Check out www.lauras-playground.com . It’s a great site. Monica Jennifer has an updated national and international list of electrologists. Hoping all the best for you, OcKat.

Hi:

I think most electrologists would be trans friendly and those who aren’t are not really worth dealing with.

Transitioning takes courage on taking chances and opening up to people when needed in order to get help. I opened up to my electrologist and she turned out to be a good and supportive friend.

Alicia

Unfortunately not all electrologists are TG friendly, or atleast not all are willing to work on genital areas. Laura’s Playground does have a large list of those of us who do work with TG clients. I have many clients who simply call and ask.

I get such calls, too. What in the world is a non-TG-friendly electrologist??

I’m just a male client – not TG, but getting full genital work. However, I see that most of your websites DO NOT indicate whether you’re “friendly” or not. Thus, many such clients probably feel they are excluded AND will have to hunt to find someone who is willing to do this. As you say, it really is necessary to search for awhile to find someone is very comfortable and capable at both hair removal and dealing with braz work on the guys. I DID use THAT online list to look around for my treatments…

So, the non-friendlies are out there - those who don’t want to deal with us fully naked guys ;-). Chatting with my electro this week, she has never had to refuse a man due to inappropriate issues. But, I know it can take awhile to get the experience and confidence to make that step to work on all areas for the men…

With as many “I don’t treat MEN! CLICK!” experiences that I have had just trying to find someone who is willing to work on a person born male, I know that a person born male, who is looking to make a change is in even worse situation than a guy who just has ingrown hairs, or body hair they don’t like.

This probably happens with genital work, and the reason is that some people may not only be coming for hair removal, but also for some sort of an erotic experience. This is not what electrologists do. Aside from being highly disturbing for the woman to have to deal with an undressed, inappropriately behaving male all alone in a closed room, this can also be a question of personal safety. I remember someone posting in the mature forum about his erotic experiences during his hair removal sessions. I imagine that most women, no matter how professional, would not be comfortable accommodating those needs that go beyond hair removal. So, they just don’t want to deal.

Bingo yb!

Can someone help me out regarding TS friendly Electrologist(s) in the Milwaukee and South Milwaukee and Oak Creek Area here in Wisconsin…? Looking for a professional that would be willing to set-up a sliding scale pay cost ratio if possible
Thank You for your help. Nikita

Hello, I’m relatively new to the game and I am looking for people to work on. I am licensed. If you are needing to be serviced, please give me a call. TG or not. Please leave a message and I’ll quickly return your call. I don’t always answer because I get callers who are not serious. www.thefancypantyhutfp.com is my site and I’m located in Houston ob the Southwest side of town.