Need an NYC referral

I recently went to Completely Bare in NYC and had a GREAT free consultation, but as I did more research on this board, it turns out the system they are using (Epilight) is the least favorable. That being said, I am looking for a place that uses Light Sheer. I would prefer referrals to a clinic/dr who you personally were treated by.
Thanks.

i got a private post from Jago 14 looking for a New York referral…he isnt accepting responses so I am posting up here.

I went to Azure Day Spa in NYC, they have Candela Gentlelase, and I have had very good results with it, (very little skin trauma and good clearance, no scabs
hope this helps

Hey -

Sorry about that - I must have the wrong settings on my profile. Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me how many treatments you’ve had and how long the hair has been gone for? Did a doctor operate the machine or at tehnician? What area did you have hair removed?

[ April 25, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Jago14 ]

Also, has anybody had any experience with Dr. Harvey Jay? He is all over the internet and he uses the Epilight pulsed light system. He sounds somewhat convincing and experienced but I have also heard negative things about Epilight? Has anyone gone through with this?

Thanks.