NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP!!

This is my situation:

Im 18 years old, i have like NO hair whatsoever on my chest and back but my ass and legs are super hairy.

I was wondering if i can get laser done on my ass… will they even do that?! What do i do: “hi can you laser my ass please?” Haha seriously tho. I’m a natural blonde but my hair has grown darker over time. The hair APPEARS to be darker than the skin but upon closer inspection its actually clear or blonde still.

Does this mean laser wont work for me??

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE !!!

Thanks

Yes they can treat the back side but if your hair is as you say light colored the chances of a good response or reduction is minimal. Find a place and schedule a consultation. Ask them questions and discuss your concerns.
Electrolysis is another option to persue. I have had laser over most of my body but have had to resort to electrolysis to remove the finer lighter colored hairs as well as some of the stubborn darker ones.

Chris

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Im 18 years old, i have like NO hair whatsoever on my chest and back but my ass and legs are super hairy.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Not sure if it has bearing on your situation but don’t assume you won’t get chest hair if you don’t have it now at just 18. I think most guys experience their most prolific chest hair growth well into their 20s, maybe the mid to late 20s at that.

i know but my dad doesnt have much chest hair at all… my mom coulda carried the gene tho…