Need a location in chicago

I need to know where I can go in chicago to remove unwanted hair from face.
Sides and chin area mostly where I am concerned.

Please need some advice on what will be my best option without spending a fortune.

I have tried the bleaching and creams to remove hair (surgicream) and tweezing…and no matter what there is always an area that will not go away or come in darker or have those few hairs that will only go away if plucked. I am tired of plucking and just want to get rid of it.

If you have light skin and dark hair, a few laser treatments may be helpful in reducing the hair. If you have either dark skin or lighter hair (light brown or lighter) it is unliely any reduction will be permanent. If you don’t have a lot of hair or do not qualify for laser based on the criteria above, you should consider electrolysis if you want a permanent result.

In either case, it is essential that you find a highly experienced practitioner to avoid skin damage or discoloration of the skin, as well as to get the best results. Use the search feature above, and type in “chicago laser” or chicago electrologist. Set it to search all forums. This will give you a list of posts where consumers talk about their experiences in Chicago.