Nearly two years- no results

Hello.

I have PCOS. I’ve had facial hair for about 5 years now and had been plucking and waxing until I began my electrolysis journey almost two years ago. I have a 30 minute appointment every week and other than a week missed here and there I keep a very routine schedule. It has been almost two years now and I cannot go a week without a patch hair growing back. I thought by now it would grow back slower. I feel incredibly discouraged and hopeless. I’m wondering if maybe it’s the electrolyigist I see? Sometimes I feel the hair tug out. Sometimes it feels like a pluck and sometimes it’s very very minor- and there are other times where I feel nothing at all. I also get very bad ingrown hairs that cause a lot of scabbing.
I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or a an idea of a timeline- or if this is normal? Will be the 1% electrolysis won’t work for? Any help or advice would be great- or any responses on a timeline or if this is even normal? Thank you

Where did you start from, as in, do you have pre-electrolysis pictures?

If you feel tugging, there will be too much regrowth. You should be finished, HOWEVER, if you have sneaked a tweeze here and there or if your internal hormonal environment keeps stimulating any small hairs to rev up, then those will need to be tapped on your woman timeline whenever you notice something new.

What I see now in the photo looks good, but I don’t know what you look liked pre-electrolysis.

Personally I’ve never tweezed between any session but sometimes I feel that during the session.

I found some pictures I took in 2020 before electrolysis. It’s not great quality and this is when I was shaving and waxing everything. There’s no way I would let it grow out like I would now so it’s not a great comparison to now but I’ll put them in anyways.

Thank you!