Naperville or Arlington Heights, IL?

Hello everyone,

I have decided to get my upper lip and sideburn hair removed. I have fairly dark hair - light skin (i will have to stop using self-tanners on my face before I go). I have had my upper lip hair threaded off for about 6 years, but I have never touched my sideburn hair so it is very fine.

I have no idea what to look for in a place to get these procedures done, I obviously don’t want to get burned or spend money that will be wasted if it doesn’t work.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go in my area - even Chicago area? Any suggestions on what to ask when I call to make an appointment? This site was advertised at the healthclub - www.defyage.com

Thanks so much for your time!

look for an alexandrite or a diode laser for your skin and hair type. experienced technician is most important, especially for women’s facial hair. it’s important for the right settings to be used to kill hair instead of possibly activating it to grow in darker. that is avoided by using the settings that are as high as your skin can take without burning it. an experienced tech should have no problems doing this. look on hairfacts.com for a form to take to your appts. it has all the necessary questions you need to ask. in addition, educate yourself on these boards, so u can judge their knowledge better.