Nancy White: hair removal injuries

Nancy White is an attorney in North Carolina who can help consumers who have been injured

e-mail: npw@injurednc.com
Phone: 888 - 666 - 2446
White & Stradley website

She said she would be happy to assist burn/scarred victims in other states find counsel in their state who can help them.

She wants to go after the manufacturers with a class action suit and is working with New York attorney Susan Karten on what is likely to be the landmark case in this burgeoning area of law.

(note: this is not an endorsement. I have no information regarding the quality of this firm’s services)

Patients who want to sue have three major problems. You can only sue for damages, consequently, lawyers will NOT take cases that involve less than $50,000 as there is nothing in it for them. Next, patients have no idea has to what constitutes malpractice or what a case is worth and very few look into suing. In addition, the laser wielders have no malpractice insurance that is in force as they are practicing medicine without a license and there is no insurance for an illegal act. If you do not believe me take a look at your electrology insurance and you will find a line that appears on ALL POLICIES. It is on homeowner’s, auto, professional, etc… It clearly states… “If a claim arises against this policy as a result of an illegal act either Federal, State, County, or local law…This policy is null and void”. This is only some of the reasons you do not see more about lawsuits for laser treatments, however, I predict this will grow as more lasers are used for more purposes like wrinkle removal, skin resurfacing, vein treatments, skin peels and other uses that have not been approved by FDA.

I do not know why there are no complaints from buyers of the fraudulent devices from consumers. These devices are mislabeled as you can not write instructions for use for a product that does NOT WORK.

The fact Stevens is fighting so hard must be because her market is being FRACTIONATED and she is not making the money she used to make.

Regarding the above post by Harvey Grove:
The reason we don’t hear about the laser suits is because they are settled out of court; this is what the insurance company reps. tell me.