Nair

I used Nair a few years ago before they came up with the spray nozzle. Before the spray nozzle Nair did not remove hair at the base of the skin; it left part of hair unremoved.

After the spray nozzle came out unbeliavably it worked! I have to use a glove that is for scrubbing the skin and that helps remove all of it.

But the problem is that the hair grows back in as little as 3 days, and I can still see the hair from the pores. Why is that? Is there a way to increase the effectiveness of Nair?

Why does it say that it last for like 3 weeks? That’s plain stupid.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by GirlHair:
<strong>But the problem is that the hair grows back in as little as 3 days, and I can still see the hair from the pores. Why is that? Is there a way to increase the effectiveness of Nair?
Why does it say that it last for like 3 weeks? That’s plain stupid.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I guess some women are lucky enough to have such fine hairs, and/or a hair growth rate that allows them to go hairfree for weeks… but the truth is that most women who REALLY need hair removal, are those whose hairs grow faster or darker! Anyway, the problem with Nair is that it dissolves the hair above the skin, but doesn’t get to the root of it, so part of the hair is still trapped underneath the skin. That’s why, if your hairs are not totally blond or white, you can see those black spots… :frowning: .

Ditto the previous post. And one thing Nair does is to allow faster/easier hair removal.

Unfortunately, Nair can’t dissolve hair below the skin’s surface, so it usually lasts a little longer than shaving-- maybe a day or two more.

Nair or any depilatory has NEVER worked for me. Waxing never works for me. I have light hair except for the bikini line and nothing works. I have really sensitive skin so I’m terrified to go get electrolysis and / or Laser. It’s 18 days 'til my wedding and I DO NOT want to shave and get little red bumps - totally unavoidable though. HELP!